Ok so now that Dad’s 50th birthday present is all stitched up, I can sit down and work on at least one of my few UFO’s (unfinished objects in the world of cross stitch). So I went through the cross stitch kits that I have started and worked out which one I wanted to do to…
And that’s where Bollie the bear came into it.
I don’t actually understand why he ever became a UFO. All I had to do was unstitched some of the stitches that I had done. Once I worked out where I went wrong, I unstitched the stitches and started again.
I’ve even managed to get some of the backstitch done!
I have managed to get most of Bollie’s face done on Sunday but I haven’t taken a picture of him yet. But I will keep you posted on any further progress!